There are few things in this world as satisfying as a hearty taco meal piled high with all your favorite toppings. But what about when you’re short on time, or just don’t have all of the ingredients? That’s where leftover tacos come in handy. This leftover taco nacho recipe is a quick and easy way to turn any old taco into a hearty nacho meal. Just load up your favorite nacho toppings and enjoy!
Leftover Taco Nachos
- 1 pound leftover taco meat
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeños
- Lime wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the tortilla chips on a large baking sheet.
- Top with the taco meat, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and jalapeños.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over. Enjoy!
Click here for more recipes using leftover taco meat