Do you love tacos but want to take your pasta game up a notch? This taco pasta recipe is perfect for you! It’s quick, easy and full of flavor. Plus, it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound of pasta any kind
- 1/2 cup of salsa
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced onion
- 1/4 cup of diced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound leftover taco meat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and sweat for 3-4 minutes. Add taco meat and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in green pepper, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salsa and sour cream, stirring until well combined.
- Drain pasta and add it to the beef mixture, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Check out other recipes using leftover taco meat